compensation: commensurate with experience
CLIENT CARE MANAGER
Home Instead Senior Care, the leading provider of in-home care services nationwide is seeking an experienced and vibrant Client Care Manager to join our team! Our team of dedicated professionals prioritizes client wellbeing, promotes healthy aging, and an environment of cooperation. We have been in operation on Chicago's North Side since 2005 and are passionate about the seniors we serve and our community. We strive to
provide independence and dignity for the clients we serve, and peace of mind for their families.
The Client Care Manager is a valued leader within our organization helping to shape culture and vision, develop talent, and create an effective office environment. The role requires a high energy individual who has a history of success as a manager in a small business or healthcare operation. If you seek a rewarding, creative, and client centered environment to thrive and grow, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Gathering information from client, family and other members of the care team to create and maintain Service Plans in accordance with Agency policies.
- Conducting Supervisory Visits according to the Agency procedures.
- Ensuring all aspects of the Service Plan are being followed while visiting client and caregiver in the client’s home. While in the home the CCM should also take steps to: maintain a safe environment, monitor cash expenditures and associated documentation, promote client well-being through CG education, collect and drop off necessary supplies and paperwork and generally ensure client expectations are being met.
- Serving as the primary inbound and outbound source of information for all matters related to the client including communication to client, family and associated CGs. Determining and executing the appropriate communication schedule and method for each client situation.
- Serving as the primary inbound and outbound source of communication to other members of the care team including home health, hospice, doctors and case managers.
- Preparing CGs accompanying clients to doctor appointments with all necessary information and documentation. Following up with CGs after the appointment: communicating outcome to family, taking steps required from the visit, documenting results of visit, making sure any follow up appointments are scheduled in Clear Care.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner that projects a positive image for Home Instead Senior Care.
- Document all interactions in Clear Care according to office procedures.
- Provide quality support for clients and their families in the variety of issues that come up through phone calls and emails or in review meetings. Demonstrate Home Instead’s commitment to excellence in these interactions.
- Help maintain an environment of open communication, accountability and respect for each other while delivering excellent care to the families we serve.
- Participate as a team; recognize and work with differences in other staff members.
• Minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory level position preferred; experience in senior services or healthcare a plus; experience as a caregiver/CNA a plus
• Driver’s license required; reliable vehicle strongly preferred
• Bachelor's Degree required; degree in Business, Healthcare, Social Work, or related field preferred
• Basic computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Stable work history, loyalty is a must!
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a drug free work place. The position of Client Care Manager is a fulltime in office position (40 hours/week plus as needed events). Salary is commensurate with experience. All inquiries should include a cover letter and resume and be directed to the owner.